- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
Something went wrong.Try a new search.
- Hagerstown Suns Municipal Stadium
- 2 min drive
- Maryland Theater
- 5 min drive
- Washington County Museum of Fine Arts
- 9 min drive
- Hagerstown, MD (HGR-Hagerstown Regional)
- 14 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center, Days Inn by Wyndham Hagerstown is in an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Greenbrier State Park and Washington Monument State Park, while Maryland Theater and Washington County Museum of Fine Arts are cultural highlights. Hagerstown Suns Municipal Stadium and Crystal Grottoes Caverns are also worth visiting.
- Hagerstown Suns Municipal Stadium - 2 min drive
- Maryland Theater - 5 min drive
- Hagerstown Premium Outlets - 6 min drive
- Pennsylvania Dutch Market - 7 min drive
- Washington County Museum of Fine Arts - 9 min drive
- Martinsburg Station - 33 min drive
- Washington, DC (IAD-Washington Dulles Intl.) - 71 min drive
About this property
Days Inn by Wyndham Hagerstown
Food and drink
- Disliked: Staff & service
Manager had bad attitude.He didnt appreciate the fact that I used hotels.com to book 3 rooms. Your website said free cancelation. I didn' t think we would need to worry about it, we were all looking forward to going. We were coming in 3 cars, at three different times. The last couple found out on their way there that she had a family emergency, they had to turn around and go back. We didn't know it until right before check-in.. Myself and my husband didn't have phone service. I told the manager we only needed 2 rooms instead of 2. He said we still had to pay for the 3rd room. Which is ridiculous, because you advertisrd free cancellation. I WILL NEVER USE YOUR SERVICE AGAIN OR STAY AT THE DAYS INN IN HAGERSTOWN, MD.!!!