- Juarez Theater
- 1 min walk
- La Paz Square
- 2 min walk
- University of Guanajuato
- 3 min walk
- Leon, Guanajuato (BJX-Del Bajio)
- 34 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Guanajuato, Hotel Boutique 1850 is in the city center. Mummies Museum and Don Quijote Iconographic Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Hidalgo Market and Plaza Alaïa Guanajuato. Guanajuato Funicular and Guanajuato Bicentennial Park are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Juarez Theater - 1 min walk
- La Paz Square - 2 min walk
- Basilica of Our Lady of Guanajuato - 2 min walk
- University of Guanajuato - 3 min walk
- Pipila Monument - 6 min walk
- Leon, Guanajuato (BJX-Del Bajio) - 34 min drive
About this property
Hotel Boutique 1850
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Perfect location and a comfortable room. The windows in the room open to the courtyard, so the rooms stays quiet. My sole dislike is the obscure glass door in the bathroom - although this is a trendy touch it offers far less privacy than traditional construction. The poor rating for eco-friendliness is due to the individual use toiletries and single use plastic water bottles, both easy fixes that can help sustain our planet.