- Disliked: Staff & service
- Hidalgo Market
- 3 min walk
- Regional Museum of Guanajuato Alhondiga
- 4 min walk
- Alley of the Kiss
- 5 min walk
- Leon, Guanajuato (BJX-Del Bajio)
- 23 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Guanajuato, CASA EL OMBLIGO DE LA LUNA is in the city center. Alley of the Kiss and Church of San Diego are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Union Garden and El Nopal Mine. Guanajuato Funicular and Guanajuato Bicentennial Park are also worth visiting.
- Hidalgo Market - 3 min walk
- Regional Museum of Guanajuato Alhondiga - 4 min walk
- Alley of the Kiss - 5 min walk
- Basilica of Our Lady of Guanajuato - 9 min walk
- La Paz Square - 9 min walk
- Leon, Guanajuato (BJX-Del Bajio) - 23 min drive
About this property
CASA EL OMBLIGO DE LA LUNA
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
One Day Visit
We had a short stay in the city of Guanajuato, can't complain about the room. The place was clean, the only issue we had was arriving there. We had to go through a sketchy what looked like an small alley way uphill with no pavement, just dirt. It happened to be raining the day before and day we arrived. The host was nice and very informative, they even booked my transportation to the airport. Airport transportation is not included with room price.