- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
- Sulphur Springs Factory Outlet Mall
- 18 min walk
- Hopkins County Museum and Heritage Park
- 3 min drive
- Coleman Park
- 4 min drive
- Greenville, TX (GVT-Majors Field)
- 35 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Royal Inn is located in Sulphur Springs. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Coleman Park and Cooper Lake State Park, while Hopkins County Museum and Heritage Park and Southwest Dairy Center and Museum are cultural highlights.
- Sulphur Springs Factory Outlet Mall - 18 min walk
- Hopkins County Museum and Heritage Park - 3 min drive
- Leo St. Clair Music Box Museum - 3 min drive
- Coleman Park - 4 min drive
- Crump Valley Vineyards - 7 min drive
- Tyler, TX (TYR-Pounds Regional) - 85 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
The hotel has seen better days. I don't know what happened to them but the place seem to be lost in time, which is okay. My ordeal started with their towels which were old and not clean. When I tried sleeping, I noticed the bed sheets were also not clean, I asked for fresh ones that I was given. My overall issue with the room was that it was crawling with bed bugs. I ended up spending the night in my car and got a refund the next day. Now I am afraid and praying I didn't pick any bug home.
Cons: They should do something about the bedbugs and endeavor to be clean. Clean sheets and towels.
Location: Did not have time, spent the best part of the time freaking out about the bedbugs.