- Gettysburg Allstar Expo Complex
- 9 min walk
- Eisenhower National Historic Site
- 4 min drive
- Sachs Covered Bridge
- 8 min drive
- Hagerstown, MD (HGR-Hagerstown Regional)
- 48 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Gettysburg, Western Inn is in the historical district. Gettysburg National Military Park and Gettysburg Battlefield Museum are cultural highlights, or if an activity is on the agenda, check out Liberty Mountain Ski Resort. National Fallen Firefighters Memorial and Mulligan MacDuffer Adventure Golf are also worth visiting.
- Gettysburg Allstar Expo Complex - 9 min walk
- Eisenhower National Historic Site - 4 min drive
- Little Round Top - 8 min drive
- Devil's Den - 8 min drive
- Sachs Covered Bridge - 8 min drive
- Harrisburg, PA (MDT-Harrisburg Intl.) - 64 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Literally the only upside was the manager. He was very friendly and upbeat, and tried to be accommodating. That said, there was t much for him to work with. There were stink bugs in the room. The microwave wouldn’t stay under power—I had to hold the plug in the outlet to keep it going so my food got hot. The carpet was filthy. The sheets were stained. Most of the channels offered on the tv weren’t actually available. All told, 2/10 would NOT recommend and DEFINITELY will not stay again.