- Milakokia Lake
- 8 min drive
- Seney National Wildlife Refuge
- 20 min drive
- Birch Point
- 36 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Milakokia Lake - 8 min drive
- Seney National Wildlife Refuge - 20 min drive
- Manistique Boardwalk - 23 min drive
- Manistique Central Park - 27 min drive
- Birch Point - 36 min drive
About this property
Cabela's 12x20 Alakanak Outfitter Tent Makes a Great Basecamp for UP Adventures
Stay in an outfitter quality tent with cots overlooking the Manistique River. The tent is 12x20 in size, and comes with six cots, which still leaves plenty of room for your gear. You can sleep up to 12 people in this tent on the floor. This is a great and inexpensive lodging option before embarking on or after completing that epic backpacking or kayak/canoe trip. Hot shower and flush toilet accessible inside the lodge. We provide a covered camp kitchen with grill and fire pit.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- This property welcomes adults only.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
We should mention
- Close to skiing
Parking and transportation
- Onsite parking
- 1 bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Dining room
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
Things to do
- Snowmobiling, hiking/biking trails, and ecotours nearby
- Sleeps 8
- Unit size: 240 sq ft (22 sq m)