- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Dogwood Park
- 2 min drive
- Fred Bear Museum
- 3 min drive
- Kanapaha Botanical Gardens
- 4 min drive
- Gainesville, FL (GNV-Gainesville Regional)
- 19 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Gainesville, Hotel Indigo Gainesville-Celebration Pointe is in an area with good shopping. Fred Bear Museum and Samuel P. Harn Museum of Art are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Canterbury Equestrian Showplace and Two Tails Ranch. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium (The Swamp) or Gainesville Raceway.
- Dogwood Park - 2 min drive
- Fred Bear Museum - 3 min drive
- Samuel P. Harn Museum of Art - 4 min drive
- Kanapaha Botanical Gardens - 4 min drive
- Curtis M. Phillips Center - 5 min drive
- Gainesville, FL (GNV-Gainesville Regional) - 23 min drive
About this property
Hotel Indigo Gainesville-Celebration Pointe
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
All amenities were fresh and modern. Our room was low on towels and they promptly corrected the concern. The room was clean and exactly what we were looking for.