- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
I’m pretty sure my husband got food poisoning from undercooked sausage or bad food handling on our recent stay. My whole family had something for breakfast at the poorly filled breakfast bar BUT my Husband was the only one who ate the sausage. Within a couple of hours he had severe cramps and intestinal distress. He was up all night suffering which led into a day of suffering- ruined the first two days of our family vacation. The room was neat and clean but I would not stay here again.