- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Blue Ridge Center for Environmental Stewardship
- 12 min drive
- Harpers Ferry National Historical Park
- 13 min drive
- Gathland State Park
- 13 min drive
- Washington, DC (IAD-Washington Dulles Intl.)
- 49 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Travelodge by Wyndham Brunswick near Frederick is located in Brunswick. Harpers Ferry National Historical Park and Maryland Heights are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Big Cork Vineyards and Notaviva Vineyards.
- Blue Ridge Center for Environmental Stewardship - 12 min drive
- Appalachian Trail Conservancy Headquarters - 13 min drive
- Harpers Ferry National Historical Park - 13 min drive
- Gathland State Park - 13 min drive
- John Brown Wax Museum - 13 min drive
- Harpers Ferry Station - 18 min drive
- Baltimore, MD (BWI-Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall) - 65 min drive
About this property
Travelodge by Wyndham Brunswick near Frederick
Food and drink
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD $20.00 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD $20.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD $20.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD $20.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Green Country Brunswick
- Green Country Inn Brunswick
- Travelodge Brunswick Fredrick Hotel
- Oak Tree Brunswick
- Travelodge Brunswick Fredrick
- Travelodge Fredrick
- Travelodge Wyndham Brunswick Fredrick Hotel
- Travelodge Wyndham Fredrick Hotel
- Travelodge Wyndham Brunswick Fredrick
- Travelodge Wyndham Fredrick
- Travelodge Brunswick near Fredrick
- Oak Tree Inn Brunswick
- Travelodge by Wyndham Brunswick near Frederick Hotel
- Travelodge by Wyndham Brunswick near Frederick Brunswick
- Travelodge by Wyndham Brunswick near Frederick Hotel Brunswick
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Staff was very helpful. I didn't read the amenities close enough and expected an included breakfast, but after arriving to find out there was a "Breakfast available" not included. Room was clean and very adequate, however the water pressure in the shower was extremely low that my wife had a difficult time rinsing the shampoo from her hair. I would stay there again if I'm in the area.