- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Francis Scott Key Mall
- 12 min walk
- Westview Promenade
- 2 min drive
- Harry Grove Stadium
- 3 min drive
- Washington, DC (IAD-Washington Dulles Intl.)
- 56 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Days Inn by Wyndham Frederick is located in Frederick. Roads and Rails Museum and National Museum of Civil War Medicine are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Worthington Manor Golf Club and Maryland National Golf Club. Frederick Fairgrounds and Adventure Park USA are also worth visiting.
- Francis Scott Key Mall - 12 min walk
- Westview Promenade - 2 min drive
- Monocacy National Battlefied - 2 min drive
- Harry Grove Stadium - 3 min drive
- Mount Olivet Cemetery - 3 min drive
- Frederick Station - 7 min drive
- Baltimore, MD (BWI-Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall) - 53 min drive
- Venue 1 – Serves breakfast.
About this property
Days Inn by Wyndham Frederick
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities