Just okay for a basic night to sleep over for next day flight. . We could hear children screaming through our wall next to us. No one offred to help with luggage. Front desk staff was training new hires and trying to check in guest ar the same time. We prepaid and still was ask to pay Marriott a incidental fee to get our key. Just incase we charged something because they wanted our credit card number. We will not be back.
- Fort Lauderdale Beach
- 8 min drive
- The Galleria at Fort Lauderdale
- 10 min drive
- Butterfly World
- 16 min drive
- Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL-Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood Intl.)
- 18 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Fort Lauderdale, The Westin Fort Lauderdale is in the suburbs. Bahia Mar Marina and Pier 66 Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Las Olas Boulevard and The Galleria at Fort Lauderdale. Bonnet House Museum and Gardens and Butterfly World are not to be missed.
- Fort Lauderdale Beach - 8 min drive
- Broward Center for the Performing Arts - 10 min drive
- The Galleria at Fort Lauderdale - 10 min drive
- Las Olas Boulevard - 11 min drive
- Butterfly World - 16 min drive
- Fort Lauderdale Cypress Creek Station - 18 min walk
- Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL-Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood Intl.) - 18 min drive
About this property
The Westin Fort Lauderdale
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities