- Liked: Staff & service
- The Galleria at Fort Lauderdale
- 8 min walk
- Hugh Taylor Birch State Park
- 16 min walk
- Bonnet House Museum and Gardens
- 3 min drive
- Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL-Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood Intl.)
- 14 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
The Link Hotel on Sunrise is located near the beach and in an area with good airport proximity and shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Lauderdale Beach and Las Olas Beach, while Museum of Discovery and Science and Broward Center for the Performing Arts are cultural highlights. Bonnet House Museum and Gardens and Butterfly World are also worth visiting.
- The Galleria at Fort Lauderdale - 8 min walk
- Hugh Taylor Birch State Park - 16 min walk
- Bonnet House Museum and Gardens - 3 min drive
- Las Olas Boulevard - 4 min drive
- Fort Lauderdale Beach - 9 min drive
- Fort Lauderdale Station - 9 min drive
- Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL-Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood Intl.) - 14 min drive
- Sunrise Bar & Grille – Serves lunch and dinner on select days.
About this property
The Link Hotel on Sunrise
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
I would not stay here again the place is really in bad shape in our bathroom there was water running down the wall. They gave us just two bath towels and nothing else for four people. Also said they had a shuttle but when we called they said it would be over a hour wait so we had to do uber. The floors were so dirty if you went without shoes your feet were dirty