- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- 7 min drive
- 7 min drive
- Intracoastal Waterway
- 8 min drive
- Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL-Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood Intl.)
- 10 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Fort Lauderdale, Ramada by Wyndham Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port is in an area with good airport proximity. Port Everglades and Jungle Queen Riverboat are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Riverwalk and Fort Lauderdale Beach. Bonnet House Museum and Gardens and Flamingo Gardens are not to be missed.
- Broward Center for the Performing Arts - 7 min drive
- Riverwalk - 7 min drive
- Las Olas Boulevard - 7 min drive
- Intracoastal Waterway - 8 min drive
- Greater Fort Lauderdale-Broward County Convention Center - 8 min drive
- Fort Lauderdale Station - 6 min drive
- Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL-Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood Intl.) - 14 min drive
About this property
Ramada by Wyndham Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
To quote Dale Carnegie " You never have a second chance to make a first impression". Our fist impression of your hotel was that it isold and falling apart, which is true of the front of the property and lobby area. The courtyard and pool area are old and beautifully done. The Tiki Bar desperatly needs a refurbish. The room was very nicely refurbished and very clean,great beds! It is however your staff that makes up for the many physical shortcomings of your hotel. Check-in was awesome and smooth. Guri at the tiki bar single handedly manged a'full house' of hungary, tired and thirsty guests, with a great attitude and sincere friendliness. Great food too! We would gladly return to your hotel hoping that the maintenance issues have been completed. We had been hoping for better shopping at a walkable distance,but the shuttle service to the local (not so great mall) was a help.