- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel & Convention Center is located in Coral Springs. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Watercrest Lake and Sawgrass Nature Center and Wildlife Hospital, while BB&T Center and Coral Springs Museum of Art are cultural highlights. Butterfly World and Plaster Carousel are also worth visiting.
- Deerfield Beach Station - 16 min drive
- Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL-Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood Intl.) - 37 min drive
- Fairway Grill – Golf course view restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Fairway Bar – Golf course view bar offering American cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Starbucks – Coffee shop offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel & Convention Center
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service
The hotel was nice but I did have some issues with the staff. For breakfast no one was ever there to take you to your seat or explain things. We didn’t realize till our last morning that the buffet would make you pancakes and waffles because no one told us till then. I would have liked to have known that before. Also when checking out they charged us for parking even though we did not bring a car. It took some time to get them to refund that. Overall the place was nice but could be run much better.