- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Las Olas Beach
- 2 min walk
- Fort Lauderdale Beach Park
- 4 min walk
- Bahia Mar Marina
- 6 min walk
- Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL-Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood Intl.)
- 12 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Beach is located near the beach and in an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Lauderdale Beach and Las Olas Beach, while Museum of Discovery and Science and Broward Center for the Performing Arts are cultural highlights. Bonnet House Museum and Gardens and Funderdome are also worth visiting. Our guests love the hotel's location for the nightlife and sightseeing.
- Las Olas Beach - 2 min walk
- Fort Lauderdale Beach Park - 4 min walk
- Bahia Mar Marina - 6 min walk
- Jungle Queen Riverboat - 7 min walk
- Bonnet House Museum and Gardens - 4 min drive
- Fort Lauderdale Station - 19 min drive
- Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL-Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood Intl.) - 16 min drive
- The Bistro – Bistro with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- The Market – Café offering American cuisine. Serves light fare daily. Open 24 hours.
- Seabreeze Poolside Lounge – Ocean-view bar offering American cuisine. Serves light fare daily.
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Company – Restaurant offering seafood. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Beach
Awards and affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, and asexual (LGBTQIA) guests.
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities