- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Pompano Beach Municipal Golf Course
- 4 min drive
- Pompano Beach Amphitheatre
- 4 min drive
- Butterfly World
- 11 min drive
- Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL-Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood Intl.)
- 26 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Pompano Beach, Beachcomber Resort & Villas is on the waterfront. Las Olas Boulevard and The Galleria at Fort Lauderdale are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Lauderdale Beach and Hugh Taylor Birch State Park. Bonnet House Museum and Gardens and Deerfield Beach Pier are not to be missed.
- Pompano Beach Municipal Golf Course - 4 min drive
- Pompano Beach Amphitheatre - 4 min drive
- Butterfly World - 11 min drive
- The Galleria at Fort Lauderdale - 13 min drive
- Butterfly World - 15 min drive
- Fort Lauderdale Cypress Creek Station - 16 min drive
- Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL-Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood Intl.) - 30 min drive
About this property
Beachcomber Resort & Villas
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
We have stayed at this hotel many times. Love the location and being right on the beach. We were surprised to find out that the hotel had been closed for renovation and had just reopened. Some services such as the restaurant were only open for hotel guests and had a limited menu. The new valet parking was a challenge using an app that did not seem to work. Many of the workers were new hires who were still learning. We still enjoyed our stay. They plan to open completely in March.