- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
- Bahia Mar Marina
- 6 min walk
- Jungle Queen Riverboat
- 8 min walk
- Fort Lauderdale Beach Park
- 8 min walk
- Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL-Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood Intl.)
- 11 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
B Ocean Resort is located on a private beach and in an area with good shopping. Las Olas Boulevard and The Galleria at Fort Lauderdale are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Lauderdale Beach Park and Fort Lauderdale Beach. Bonnet House Museum and Gardens and Butterfly World are also worth visiting.
- Bahia Mar Marina - 6 min walk
- Jungle Queen Riverboat - 8 min walk
- Fort Lauderdale Beach Park - 8 min walk
- Las Olas Beach - 11 min walk
- Pier 66 Marina - 19 min walk
- Fort Lauderdale Station - 18 min drive
- Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL-Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood Intl.) - 15 min drive
- Beach Bar and Grill – Poolside restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Grab n Go – Serves breakfast, lunch, and light fare.
- Naked Crab – Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
B Ocean Resort
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Staff is terrific room disgusting no counter top in bathroom and no dresser draws my wife had to live out of her suitcase for a week and had to keep her makeup and other toiletries as well as myself on small counter where coffeemaker was management did nothing plus it was our 3rd time there in 4 years t