- Carson Mansion
- 5 min walk
- North Coast Repertory Theatre
- 9 min walk
- Blue Ox Millworks
- 18 min walk
- Eureka, CA (ACV-Arcata - Eureka)
- 20 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
In the city center, Town House Motel – Historic Old Town Eureka is in an area with good shopping. Carson Mansion and Fort Humboldt State Historic Park are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Six Rivers National Forest Headquarters and Samoa Dunes Recreation Area. Blue Ox Millworks and Sequoia Park Garden are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Carson Mansion - 5 min walk
- North Coast Repertory Theatre - 9 min walk
- Blue Ox Millworks - 18 min walk
- Six Rivers National Forest Headquarters - 5 min drive
- Humboldt Bay Maritime Museum - 5 min drive
- Eureka, CA (ACV-Arcata - Eureka) - 20 min drive
About this property
Town House Motel – Historic Old Town Eureka
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM. <br />This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- This property's breakfast is served at a nearby hotel, located 0.2 miles away. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 15.00 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 55 lbs)
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 15.00 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Town House Eureka
- Town House Motel – Historic Old Town Eureka Hotel
- Town House Motel – Historic Old Town Eureka Eureka
- Town House Hotel Eureka
- Town House Motel – Historic Old Town Eureka Hotel Eureka
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Worst stay ever - pass
This was the WORST stay at a hotel in my life. I actually cried at one pointt. The room smelled and did not have AC. The window did not have a screen. They added an old fan, which kept falling apart, and required you to unplug either the fridge or the microwave or coffee pot, since there were only two outlets. Homeless people hanging out in the parking structure, which was filthy and had broken glass. Nowhere to walk the dog that was safe, yet I was charged a pet fee. The shower didn't work properly, and the "breakfast" was quite a few blocks away in a bad neighborhood at a Super 8. DO NOT STAY HERE!