- Beachfront Park
- 5 min walk
- Ocean World
- 6 min walk
- Del Norte County Historical Society
- 9 min walk
- Crescent City, CA (CEC-Jack McNamara Field)
- 8 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Located in Crescent City, Motel 6 Crescent City, CA is in a walkable area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Redwood National and State Parks and Jedediah Smith Redwoods State Park.
- Beachfront Park - 5 min walk
- Ocean World - 6 min walk
- Del Norte County Historical Society - 9 min walk
- B Street Pier - 17 min walk
- Crescent City Harbor - 20 min walk
- Crescent City, CA (CEC-Jack McNamara Field) - 10 min drive
About this property
Motel 6 Crescent City, CA
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets stay free
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Motel 6 Crescent City CA
- 6 Crescent City CA
- 6 Crescent City, Ca
- Motel 6 Crescent City, CA Motel
- Motel 6 Crescent City, CA Crescent City
- Motel 6 Crescent City, CA Motel Crescent City
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea in common area(s)
- No elevators
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Air conditioning
- Cable channels
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free local calls
Nearby things to do
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The rooms are updated, and always very clean. The location is near plenty of restaurants of basically whatever type you'd like, and the best thing, is there's a place to park my semi just across the street.