- Arcata Plaza
- 6 min walk
- Arcata Theatre Lounge
- 7 min walk
- Humboldt State University Natural History Museum
- 10 min walk
- Eureka, CA (ACV-Arcata - Eureka)
- 9 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Located in Arcata, this vacation home is in a rural location. Arcata Plaza and McKinleyville Totem Pole are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Arcata Marsh Interpretive Center and Blue Ox Millworks. Sequoia Park Garden and Sequoia Park Zoo are also worth visiting.
- Arcata Plaza - 6 min walk
- Arcata Theatre Lounge - 7 min walk
- Finnish Country Sauna & Tubs - 9 min walk
- Humboldt State University Natural History Museum - 10 min walk
- Los Bagels - 10 min walk
- Eureka, CA (ACV-Arcata - Eureka) - 9 min drive
About this property
Fickle Hill Open Studio w/ Full Kitchen - Quiet Private & Beautiful Views
Redwood Coast Team
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- Guests will receive an email from the property manager with check-in and check-out instructions.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
Property is also known as
- Fickle Hill Open Studio House
- Fickle Hill Open Studio