- Klamath River Overlook
- 4 min drive
- High Bluff Overlook
- 18 min drive
- Radar Station B-71
- 18 min drive
- Crescent City, CA (CEC-Jack McNamara Field)
- 32 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Located in Klamath, this vacation home is in a rural location and on the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Redwood National and State Parks and Trees of Mystery. Tour Through Tree and Ocean World are also worth visiting.
- Klamath River Overlook - 4 min drive
- Trees of Mystery Museum - 6 min drive
- Tour Through Tree - 6 min drive
- High Bluff Overlook - 18 min drive
- Radar Station B-71 - 18 min drive
- Crescent City, CA (CEC-Jack McNamara Field) - 32 min drive
About this property
A Private Sancutary With Views of the Pacific Ocean and the Klamath River
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- Guests will receive an email from the property manager with check-in and check-out instructions.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Parties and events are allowed on site.