- 2 min walk
- Guido Berlucchi
- 6 min drive
- Franciacorta Golf Club
- 7 min drive
- Bergamo (BGY-Orio Al Serio)
- 27 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Erbusco, L'Albereta, Relais & Chateaux is in a rural location. Castello Quistini and Palazzolo sull'Oglio Castle Ruins are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Guido Berlucchi and Franciacorta Golf Club. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Autodromo di Franciacorta or Brixia Expo.
- Bellavista - 2 min walk
- Guido Berlucchi - 6 min drive
- Franciacorta Golf Club - 7 min drive
- Castello di Bornato - 11 min drive
- Monte Rossa - 12 min drive
- Rovato Station - 14 min drive
- Bergamo (BGY-Orio Al Serio) - 27 min drive
- LeoneFelice Vista Lago – Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Bar LeoneFelice – Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- La Filiale – Serves dinner on select days.
About this property
L'Albereta, Relais & Chateaux
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overall great hotel, but disappointed too
Overall a great stay, but was disappointed in a couple things. I was blown away with the decor (both interior and exterior) of this hotel. It was such a beautiful hotel with the restaurants overlooking Lake d’Iseo. The rooms were also very spacious. And there is plenty to do at the hotel given its focus on wellness (eg self guided walks around the property/vineyards, pools, gyms, spas, shopping). However, there are a couple things that could be improved. First, the bathroom could be renovated. It was a very old bathroom, and while clean looked somewhat dingy. Second, they charge for breakfast, which is fine, but having travelled across Italy for a month, every hotel we stayed at offered free breakfast. This seems out of the norm, and more notably, there was nothing fancy about the breakfast - just your usual eggs and pastries. That being said, aside from the bathroom and breakfast, the hotel was great.