- Ozark Ghost Town
- 25 min drive
- Newberry Country Club
- 31 min drive
- Tahquamenon Falls State Park
- 55 min drive
- Sault Ste. Marie, ON (YAM-Sault Ste. Marie Airport)
- 81 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Ozark Ghost Town - 25 min drive
- Newberry Country Club - 31 min drive
- Helen Newberry Joy Hospital - 37 min drive
- Wild Bluff Golf Course - 45 min drive
- Tahquamenon Falls State Park - 55 min drive
- Sault Ste. Marie, ON (YAM-Sault Ste. Marie Airport) - 81 min drive
About this property
Home Near Multiple Tourist Destinations in the Beautiful Eastern Upper Peninsula
Two Bedroom with pull out queen couch. Washer Dryer, located on 40 acres surrounded by Hiawatha National Forest property. There are no neighbors for 1/3 a mile. Sleeps 6. 30 miles from Tahquamenon Falls https://www.michigan.org/property/tahquamenon-falls-state-park 30 miles from Whitefish Point http://www.exploringthenorth.com/whitefish/whitefish.html 30 miles from Oswald Bear Ranch oswaldsbearranch.com, 40 miles from Soo Locks http://www.saultstemarie.com/attractions/soo-locks, 40 miles from ferry to Mackinac Island http://www.mackinac.com/about/getting-here/by-water Located 25 miles south of Paradise, Michigan in Eckerman, MI. Located across the street from house is Forest Service road where you can take your 4 wheeler or snowmobile. Firepit and outside grill included. Just bring your clothes, and food.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- This property welcomes adults only.
- Pets not allowed
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
- Sleeps 6