cheaptickets
Photo gallery

Amenities

  • Free WiFi

Map

Choose dates to view prices

Book online or call:

1-844-709-7928
  • Jacquie Gordon's Bed And Breakfast - Heritage Room

    More details

About this area

Duncan

This bed & breakfast is located in Duncan. Godfrey Brownell Vineyard and Cowichan Golf and Country Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Mount Tzuhalem Ecological Reserve and Cowichan River Provincial Park. Cowichan Aquatic Centre and The Raptors are also worth visiting.

Getting around

  • Victoria, BC (YYJ-Victoria Intl.) - 70 min drive

About this property

Jacquie Gordon's Bed And Breakfast - Heritage Room

Room in Duncan with balcony and fireplace
Jacquie's guests enjoy personal service and become friends at this spacious Heritage home and garden. Start your day with her awesome Fireside breakfast. Enjoy the peace and quiet as you rest in Vista Room: (queen and two twin beds) or Heritage Room: (comfy antique double bed). You will have cozy dressing gowns and Free WiFi. To enhance your stay Jacquie will direct you to unique restaurants and local features of the valley. Safe off-street parking 2 km. east of downtown Duncan and VIU. We look forward to hearing from you. Our Heritage Room is suitable for 1 or 2 people with double bed, side table, dresser, highboy and spacious closet with room for suitcase and clothes. It looks out to the garden with flowering shrubs and lawn. This room is on the main floor next to the full bathroom. You are welcome to relax in the Sitting Room, veranda or garden. Afternoon tea available. Suitable For 1 Or 2 People. On Main We can arrange tours, Dinner Reservations, and Theatre. Rate is for one or two people per night. Tax Rate: PST is 8% and MDRT is 2% for total of 10% Whether you like casual or fine Dining you will find a wide choice a great restaurants close by in downtown Duncan or by the ocean in nearby Cowichan or Maple Bays. During the day you can experience the Forest Discovery Centre, Quw'utsun' Cultural Centre, take a Totem Tour, discover native and other artists, Learn about the Raptors, take a Whale Watching or Wine Tour. Taste the variety of fresh farm fruits and vegetables at the Market. For the more athletic persons hike or bike our local mountain and river trails. Enjoy our great choice of golf courses,or swim the lakes, river or ocean. Kayaks for the river or ocean can be rented or purchased. Summer Festivals are held several times for music lovers. And for evenings find local musicians at the pubs or quality performances at The Chemainus Theatre. This reservation has a Flexible cancellation policy - refunds will be issued up to 30 days prior to the check in date. A 100% refund is provided for travellers cancelling at least 30 days before check-in. A 50% refund is provided for travellers cancelling from 14 to 29 days before check-in. No refunds are provided for travellers cancelling less than 14 days prior to check-in. CanadaStays Booking Fees are refundable if you cancel within 48 hours of placing your booking request. Our house rules: no smoking, no parties or events, no pets. We are a no Smoking Environment. Please state any allergies at time of booking. Children supervised by an adult are welcome. There is a cat on the premises and therefore we do not take dogs. Off- premises food may be eaten in the Dining Area or Patio .
Guest accommodations at this bed & breakfast offer fireplaces. Rooms open to balconies or patios. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access.

Property amenities

Internet

Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: WiFi

Parking and transportation

Parking available

Outdoors

Garden

More

Smoke-free property

Room amenities

Bedroom

Heating
Linens

Outdoor space

Balcony

More

Fireplace

Policies

Check-in

Check-in time starts at 4:00 PM

Check-out

Check-out before 11:00 AM

Special check-in instructions

  • Guests will receive an email from the property manager with check-in and check-out instructions.

Pets

  • Pets not allowed

Children and extra beds

  • Children are welcome.

Property payment types

Mastercard
Visa

Important information

You need to know

Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
    Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited.

Property is also known as

  • Jacquie Gordon's Bed & Breakfast Heritage Room
  • Jacquie Gordon's Heritage Room
  • Jacquie Gordon's Heritage Room
  • Jacquie Gordon's Bed Breakfast Heritage Room
  • 292259
  • Jacquie Gordon's Bed And Breakfast - Heritage Room Duncan

Tell us how we can improve our site