- Paramount Theater
- 3 min walk
- Denver Art Museum
- 8 min walk
- Colorado Convention Center
- 8 min walk
- Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.)
- 35 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Near a metro station, Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel is in an area with good shopping. Denver Art Museum and Denver Museum of Nature and Science are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Denver Zoo and Elitch Gardens Theme Park. Check out an event or a game at Coors Field, and consider making time for Lakeside Amusement Park, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's location for the nightlife. It's also convenient to public transportation: 16th - California Station is 5 minutes by foot and 16th - Stout Station is 7 minutes.
- Paramount Theater - 3 min walk
- Denver Art Museum - 8 min walk
- Colorado Convention Center - 8 min walk
- 16th Street Mall - 11 min walk
- Buell Theatre - 13 min walk
- Denver Union Station - 20 min walk
- 16th - California Station - 5 min walk
- Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.) - 35 min drive
- 15 FIFTY – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and dinner on select days, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
- Zoup! – Serves lunch, dinner, and light fare on select days.
- 16Mix – Restaurant with a bar offering fusion cuisine. Serves dinner.
- The Yard House – Restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Peet's Coffee & Tea – Coffee shop. Serves breakfast and light fare daily.
About this property
Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel