- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Beach at Daytona Beach
- 14 min walk
- Sun Splash Park
- 16 min walk
- Peabody Auditorium
- 3 min drive
- Daytona Beach, FL (DAB-Daytona Beach Intl.)
- 15 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Daytona Beach, Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront is on the beach. Peabody Auditorium and Daytona Beach Bandshell are cultural highlights, while Daytona Beach Boardwalk is a notable landmark. Traveling with kids? Consider Congo River Golf - Daytona Beach and Hawaiian Falls Mini Golf.
- Beach at Daytona Beach - 14 min walk
- Sun Splash Park - 16 min walk
- Peabody Auditorium - 3 min drive
- Ocean Center - 4 min drive
- Daytona Lagoon Waterpark - 5 min drive
- Daytona Beach, FL (DAB-Daytona Beach Intl.) - 15 min drive
- H20 Daytona Bar and Grill – Pool-view restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
This hotel is in disrepair but they are doing some renovation. One listens to concrete drilling, dodges wet paint, etc. The hallway floors are a mess. The elevator buttons on third floor did not work so one has to walk down the stairs. The door on our room would not lock or even close except by the inside security catch. When I complained about this I was told there was "nothing we can do about this because you booked with a third party" (i.e. Hotels.com).