Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly Dallas hotel in Downtown Dallas, walk to Reunion Tower
Located in Dallas (Downtown Dallas), Hyatt Regency Dallas is a 3-minute walk from Reunion Tower and 9 minutes by foot from Dealey Plaza.
This 4-star hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Sixth Floor Museum and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from John F. Kennedy Memorial.
Make yourself at home in one of the 1120 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can catch a ride on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 2 mi.
Grab a bite at Monduels, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the 2 coffee shops/cafés. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Dallas? This hotel has facilities measuring 160000 square feet (14864 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hyatt Regency Dallas
Hyatt Regency Dallas features an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at one of the 2 coffee shops/cafés. The property also has a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's 2 bars/lounges. A computer station is located on site and wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center. Event facilities measuring 160000 square feet (14864 square meters) include conference space. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. A complimentary area shuttle within 2 mi is available for guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hyatt Regency Dallas is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Billiards or pool table
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built - 1978
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Outdoor pool
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 14864
- Free area shuttle
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 160000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Snack bar/deli
- Designated smoking areas
- Banquet hall
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 1120
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 28
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Snack bar/deli
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Number of bathrooms -
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Centennial Cafe - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Parrinos Oven - This theme restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves dinner only. A children's menu is available.
Monduels - This bar serves dinner and light fare. A children's menu is available.
Five Sixty by Wolfgang Pu - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in Asian cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered. Reservations are required. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.0 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 150 per accommodation, per stay
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 50 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 20 for adults and USD 12 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 19.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 29.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per day
- Dallas Hyatt
- Dallas Regency
- Dallas Regency Hyatt
- Hyatt Dallas
- Hyatt Dallas Regency
- Hyatt Regency Dallas
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Dallas
- Regency Dallas
- Regency Hyatt Dallas
- Hyatt Regency Dallas Hotel Dallas
- Hyatt Regency Dallas Hotel
- Dallas Hyatt Regency
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.