- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities
- Reunion Tower
- 3 min walk
- Dealey Plaza
- 9 min walk
- Sixth Floor Museum
- 10 min walk
- Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.)
- 20 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Dallas, Hyatt Regency Dallas is in the entertainment district and near a metro station. Bishop Arts District and Victory Park are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Dallas World Aquarium and Dallas Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at American Airlines Center, or consider Starplex Pavilion for a night out.
- Reunion Tower - 3 min walk
- Dealey Plaza - 9 min walk
- Sixth Floor Museum - 10 min walk
- John F. Kennedy Memorial - 10 min walk
- Dallas Holocaust Museum - 11 min walk
- Dallas Union Station - 5 min walk
- West End Station - 12 min walk
- Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.) - 20 min drive
- Centennial Cafe – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Kids' menu available.
- Parrinos Oven – Theme restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner. Kids' menu available.
- Monduels – Serves dinner and light fare. Kids' menu available.
- Five Sixty by Wolfgang Pu – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering Asian cuisine. Serves dinner on select days, happy hour available. Reservations required.
About this property
Hyatt Regency Dallas
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities