- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.)
- 4 min drive
- Bear Creek Golf Club
- 7 min drive
- Grapevine Convention Center
- 9 min drive
- Grapevine Vintage Railroad
- 9 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Next to a golf course and near a metro station, Hyatt Regency DFW is in an area with good airport proximity. Grapevine Mills Mall and Southlake Town Square are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit SEA LIFE Grapevine Aquarium and Legoland Discovery Center. Check out an event or a game at Lone Star Park, and consider making time for Six Flags Hurricane Harbor, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Bear Creek Golf Club - 7 min drive
- Grapevine Convention Center - 9 min drive
- Grapevine Vintage Railroad - 9 min drive
- Grapevine Historic Main Street District - 9 min drive
- Gaylord Texan Convention Center - 10 min drive
- Dallas Centreport Station - 12 min drive
- Irving Convention Center Station - 12 min drive
- Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.) - 9 min drive
- Jacobs Spring Grille – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Kids' menu available.
- Mister G – Fine-dining restaurant. Serves dinner daily.
- ACES – Restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Hyatt Regency DFW
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Excellent service, especially from the bellman & courtesy van drivers (morning & evening). NOTE: the bedroom might stand light switch is broken. So the only way we could turn the light off at 10:30pm was to unscrew the light bulbs.