Property needed some repairs (shower handle fell off,etc), there wa so weird smell in my room, and obnoxious guests next to me.
- University of Texas at Dallas
- 3 min drive
- Medical City Hospital
- 8 min drive
- Plano Convention Center
- 10 min drive
- Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.)
- 28 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- University of Texas at Dallas - 3 min drive
- Medical City Hospital - 8 min drive
- Galleria Dallas - 9 min drive
- Plano Convention Center - 10 min drive
- TopGolf - 12 min drive
- Galatyn Park Station - 2 min drive
- Dallas Union Station - 18 min drive
- Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.) - 28 min drive
- Serves breakfast and dinner.
About this property
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Richardson
This smoke-free hotel features a fitness center, an outdoor tennis court, and coffee/tea in a common area. Free full breakfast is provided, as well as free WiFi in public areas, free self parking, and a free area shuttle. Additionally, a seasonal outdoor pool, a business center, and conference space are onsite. All 72 rooms boast fireplaces and offer free WiFi and kitchenettes. Free wired Internet and pillowtop beds are standard, as are flat-screen TVs with cable channels.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and window guards. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hawthorn Suites Richardson
- Hawthorn Suites Wyndham Hotel Richardson
- Hawthorn Suites Wyndham Richardson
- Hawthorn Suites Wyndham Richardson Hotel
- Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Richardson Hotel
- Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Richardson Richardson
- Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Richardson Hotel Richardson
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi, Free wired Internet
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Free self parking
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Free full breakfast available 6:00 AM–9:00 AM on weekdays and 7:00 AM–10:00 AM on weekends
- Free reception (select days)
- Coffee/tea in common area(s)
Things to do
- Fitness center/gym
- Kids pool
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Family property
- Children's pool
- Free area shuttle
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor tennis court
- Playground on site
- Laundry facilities
- Sofa bed
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space
- Meeting Rooms
- Business Center
- BBQ grill
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing boards
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Nearby things to do
- Playground on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Basketball on site
Where to eat
The only unpleasant thing is there Isn't an elevator for upper rooms