- Dallas Museum of Art
- 3 min walk
- Klyde Warren Park
- 5 min walk
- Dallas World Aquarium
- 7 min walk
- Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.)
- 20 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Dallas's Dallas Arts District neighborhood, Fairmont Dallas is in the city center and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Klyde Warren Park and Dealey Plaza, while Dallas World Aquarium and Dallas Zoo are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at American Airlines Center or Cotton Bowl. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing and nightlife.
- Dallas Museum of Art - 3 min walk
- Victory Park - 4 min walk
- Klyde Warren Park - 5 min walk
- Dallas World Aquarium - 7 min walk
- Majestic Theater - 10 min walk
- St Paul Station - 6 min walk
- Dallas Union Station - 18 min walk
- Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.) - 20 min drive
- The Pyramid Restaurant – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Pyramid Bar – Lobby lounge offering American cuisine. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness
There were 100 kids having a pizza picnic in the lobby last night. I counted 42 pizza boxes and gallons of soft drinks. They spread them across the lobby as if it was somebody’s back yard. The noise was commensurate with the mess they made. Your night shift concierge was as disgusted as I but he could only look on as the kids carried on as kids do. Never again at the Fairmont for me.