- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center
- 14 min walk
- Reunion Tower
- 19 min walk
- Majestic Theater
- 2 min drive
- Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.)
- 22 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Dallas's Cedars neighborhood, Canvas Hotel Dallas is in the business district and near a metro station. Bishop Arts District and Victory Park are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Dealey Plaza and Klyde Warren Park. Dallas World Aquarium and Dallas Zoo are not to be missed.
- Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center - 14 min walk
- Reunion Tower - 19 min walk
- Dealey Plaza - 2 min drive
- Sixth Floor Museum - 2 min drive
- Majestic Theater - 2 min drive
- Cedars Station - 4 min walk
- Dallas Union Station - 19 min walk
- Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.) - 25 min drive
- Terrace Bistro – Bistro with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- SODA Bar – Poolside rooftop bar.
About this property
Canvas Hotel Dallas
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Room comfort
Pleasant staff, cool roof top bar, room was lackin
Now, the this type of room is desired by some, and the modern rooms are cool I guess. But, KNOW what you’re booking before hand because the rooms are hard and DARK (we actually requested additional lighting and got a lamp), and left something to be desired for us. Pictures on the site and here, of the rooms are Fairly accurate minus the lighting. Lots of wasted space with a hallway leading into the room. Looking for a plush romantic room for my birthday weekend with hubby, AND MUCH NEEDED mommy daddy time, and got a bed a tv and some pretty colors. We ended up at the rooftop bar our last visit and decided to book a room at the hotel this time. To add insult to injury the bar was closed for a wedding reception (would’ve loved to know that prior to booking) and we opted out of going out thinking we’d retire to the bar. Parking SUCKS. Central location is a perk for those looking to walk instead of drive or Uber to eat and party, but it was December and that was out. I wasn’t pleased, I actually pride myself in finding great rooms any great prices, so I was super disappointed when we got there and really bummed the whole stay.