- Palace Theater
- 1 min walk
- Frostburg Library
- 2 min walk
- Frostburg State University
- 12 min walk
- Cumberland, MD (CBE-Greater Cumberland Regional)
- 21 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Frostburg, Hotel Gunter is in the city center and near a train station. Maplehurst Country Club and Allegany County Fairgrounds are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Casselman River Bridge State Park and Frostburg State University Arboretum.
- Palace Theater - 1 min walk
- Frostburg Library - 2 min walk
- Frostburg State University - 12 min walk
- Frostburg State University Arboretum - 19 min walk
- Maplehurst Country Club - 6 min drive
- Cumberland Station - 16 min drive
- Hagerstown, MD (HGR-Hagerstown Regional) - 86 min drive
- Toasted Goat – Open daily.
- Toasted Goat Winery – Open daily.
About this property
- Liked: Property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Beautiful Hotel! Rooms were NOT so clean. Staff were great when available. All in all the benefit of the Jail in the Basement with Museum was a Unique Experience. Lot of People from my Mom's Birthday party went to Jail...LOL