- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Cultural Park
- 5 min walk
- Cortez Cultural Center
- 5 min walk
- Colorado Welcome Center at Cortez
- 20 min walk
- Cortez, CO (CEZ-Montezuma County)
- 7 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Cortez, National 9 Inn Sand Canyon is in the city center and near the airport. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Mesa Verde National Park Entrance and Canyons of the Ancients National Monument, while Cortez Cultural Center and Colorado Welcome Center at Cortez are cultural highlights.
- Cultural Park - 5 min walk
- Cortez Cultural Center - 5 min walk
- Colorado Welcome Center at Cortez - 20 min walk
- Guy Drew Winery - 10 min drive
- Crow Canyon Archaeological Center - 11 min drive
- Cortez, CO (CEZ-Montezuma County) - 7 min drive
About this property
National 9 Inn Sand Canyon
Food and drink
- Disliked: Staff & service
I didnt like how rude the woman who runs the front office was. She was embarrassingly rude to me and to Expedia when they called to try to get my problem resolved. Absolutely horrifying customer service. Wouldnt honor the reservation made and was rude about my having used Expedia to book the room with them.