- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Mesa Verde Visitor and Research Center
- 12 min drive
- Mesa Verde National Park Entrance
- 13 min drive
- Knife Edge Trail
- 26 min drive
- Cortez, CO (CEZ-Montezuma County)
- 31 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Mancos, Mancos Inn is in the historical district. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Mesa Verde National Park Entrance and Mesa Verde Visitor and Research Center, while Artisans of Mancos and Colorado Welcome Center at Cortez are cultural highlights.
- Mesa Verde Visitor and Research Center - 12 min drive
- Mesa Verde National Park Entrance - 13 min drive
- Knife Edge Trail - 26 min drive
- Dolores River Brewery - 28 min drive
- Petroglyph Point Trail - 54 min drive
- Durango, CO (DRO-La Plata County) - 48 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Room comfort
Don't do it!
This was definitely not what we expected. Hotels.com forgot to add that it was a Hostal. My daughter (34 years old) and I were on a road trip. Hotels.com had a special price for a 3-star hotel and we went for a special price. This was not a 3-star hotel and hotels.com failed to show it was a hostel. The restroom had a shower curtain separating two toilets and I don't even know the 2 ladies showers were upstairs.