Get an overview of this hotelModern hotel close to Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek
Marriott Copenhagen is in the heart of Copenhagen, walking distance from Copenhagen Harbour Baths and Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek.
This 5-star hotel is close to Tivoli Gardens and Stroeget.
Make yourself at home in one of the 402 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including a fitness center and bicycles to rent. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Copenhagen? This hotel has 9548 square feet (887 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Marriott Copenhagen features a restaurant, bar, fitness club, a modern business center, gift shop, and inspiring canal views.
The Midtown Grill offers a menu of classic dishes, with a focus on sustainability and local ingredients. PIER 5 Bar & Lounge serves signature cocktails, small plates, and tapas in a casual atmosphere.
The onsite fitness center is equipped with a full range of exercise machines.
The 24-hour business center offers computers, and wireless Internet access is available. Wireless Internet access is free of charge in the lobby area. The Mariott Copenhagen boasts 16 meeting and conference rooms, and a wide range of audio-visual equipment can be rented, including DVD players, slide projectors, and sound systems.
Guests can browse for gifts in the lobby boutique, which sells postcards, souvenirs, jewelry, and designer watches. The concierge desk can help with sightseeing queries, and tour assistance is provided for excursions and day trips.
This is a pet-friendly property (fees apply).
- Year Built 2001
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 402
- Express check-in
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 11
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Meeting rooms 16
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 887
- Number of meeting rooms - 16
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 9548
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired internet access ( DKK 35 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Nearby Things to Do
The fitness facility on the Marriott's lower ground floor comprises a wood-floored fitness room with mirrored walls and a range of modern equipment including step machines, treadmills, free weights, and exercise bikes. The facility also has a sauna, a steam room, and a solarium, and massage treatments are available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Boat tours nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 4 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for DKK 150 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of DKK 250 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of DKK 250 per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Resort fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: DKK 230 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): DKK 35 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: DKK 275 per day
- Valet parking fee: DKK 275 per day
- Pet deposit: DKK 250 per night
- Pet fee: DKK 250 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: DKK 150 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Copenhagen Marriott
- Marriott Copenhagen
- Marriott Hotel Copenhagen
- Marriott Copenhagen Hotel
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.