- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Biddulph Grange Garden
- 12 min drive
- Gawsworth Hall
- 16 min drive
- Congleton Park
- 17 min drive
- Manchester (MAN)
- 37 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Whitethorn Bed and Breakfast is located in Congleton. The Potteries Museum and Art Gallery and Foxlowe Arts Centre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Biddulph Grange Garden and Jodrell Bank Discovery Centre. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Vale Park or Loomer Road Stadium.
- Biddulph Grange Garden - 12 min drive
- Gawsworth Hall - 16 min drive
- Congleton Park - 17 min drive
- Jodrell Bank Discovery Centre - 19 min drive
- Rudyard Lake - 23 min drive
- Kidsgrove Station - 8 min drive
- Manchester (MAN) - 37 min drive
About this property
Whitethorn Bed and Breakfast
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Whitethorn Bed & Breakfast Congleton
- Whitethorn Bed & Breakfast
- Whitethorn Congleton
- Whitethorn Breakfast Congleton
- Whitethorn Bed and Breakfast Congleton
- Whitethorn Bed and Breakfast Bed & breakfast
- Whitethorn Bed and Breakfast Bed & breakfast Congleton
Nice B & B friendly staff
Booked this B & B at last minute which is located 5 minutes outside Congleton town centre by car. I was given the family room which consisted of 2 double rooms and a bathroom, the bedrooms were comfortable and I had a good nights sleep however I found the bathroom a little unworkable for me. The layout could have been better and I prefer a shower in the morning before work. The bath didn’t fill very well as I only got a trickle of water from the hot tap. Having said that the enjoyed a lovely hot breakfast in very comfortable surroundings. The internet was one of the best I’ve had in this area and I’ve been in most hotels in the vacinity. I didn’t get the chance to meet the owners but overall the stay was ok
Pros: Cleanliness and comfort
Cons: Layout of the bathroom in the family room could be much better and include a shower as there is plenty room
Location: Quite remote for walking anywhere especially in the darker nights but only a few minutes by car or taxi into the town centre