- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in College Park, The Hotel at the University of Maryland is in the business district and near the airport. International Spy Museum and Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Union Station Shopping Center and CityCenterDC. Check out an event or a game at Capital One Arena, and consider making time for Smithsonian's National Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Laurel Muirkirk Station - 12 min drive
- College Park-University of Maryland Station - 18 min walk
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) - 23 min drive
- Old Maryland Grill – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily, happy hour available.
- The Lobby Bar – Serves light fare daily, happy hour available.
- Bagels and Grinds – Open daily.
- Potomac Pizza – Family restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
The Hotel at the University of Maryland
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Everything was excellent. I love that hotel, we enjoyed a lot. Thank you