- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities
- FedEx Field
- 8 min drive
- University of Maryland-College Park
- 10 min drive
- Six Flags America
- 16 min drive
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National)
- 22 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Lanham, Days Inn by Wyndham Lanham Washington D.C is near a metro station. Union Station Shopping Center and CityCenterDC are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Six Flags America. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at FedEx Field or Capital One Arena. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- FedEx Field - 8 min drive
- University of Maryland-College Park - 10 min drive
- Supreme Court of the United States - 14 min drive
- Washington Navy Yard - 15 min drive
- Six Flags America - 16 min drive
- Lanham Seabrook Station - 8 min drive
- Landover Station - 13 min drive
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) - 32 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Restaurant offering Indian cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Days Inn by Wyndham Lanham Washington D.C
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Comfortable Stay With A Splash of Excitement!
Overall this was a good stay. Pros: the room was clean, a good size space. We reserved the standard king size room and it matched the pictures online. The bathroom was clean and a decent size. The hotel is right next to the highway and three shopping centers, two within walking distance, the other three minutes down the road. The staff was friendly, attentive, & very helpful. I especially liked that they were familiar with each guest by sight- my 22 year old went to the laundry room while I got my other children settled in the room. When I went looking for her, the gentleman who had shown her to the facility saw me and said oh, she already headed back to your room. All facilities were clean and open, easily accessible. Cons: not a big deal but we had to figure out how to use the shower; slightly a big deal, the water temperature would change unexpectedly, either hotter or colder. Also, my husband pointed out that the shower curtain could have been longer; there was no way to avoid getting the floor wet. Probably the biggest con was that we saw an incident at the shopping center that resulted in a man trying to flea the police! As we first approached the hotel we were waiting at a red light. Then we saw a man run from the parking lot out into traffic. He had to stop at the median which gave the three pursuit vehicles enough time to race to where he stood and do a u-turn to block his escape. We couldn't believe it; it was like we were witnessing a real life episode of COPS.