This apartment is in a fantastic area. Close to all kinds is entertainment, dining, great views! The check in process was easy and efficient, the parking convenient and accessible. The 24 hr concierge was very helpful. The apartment itself was well appointed, very clean and comfortable. The only minor complaint was the up keep of the building. The carpets in the halls were dirty, scuffs on the walls etc. Once inside the apartment everything was splendid!!!
- Cleveland Convention Center
- 10 min walk
- FirstEnergy Stadium
- 12 min walk
- Greater Cleveland Aquarium
- 19 min walk
- Cleveland, OH (CLE-Hopkins Intl.)
- 16 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Cleveland Convention Center - 10 min walk
- Public Square - 12 min walk
- FirstEnergy Stadium - 12 min walk
- Great Lakes Science Center - 13 min walk
- Greater Cleveland Aquarium - 19 min walk
- Tower City-Public Square Station - 11 min walk
- Cleveland Station - 15 min walk
- Cleveland, OH (CLE-Hopkins Intl.) - 16 min drive
About this property
Stay Alfred at Flats East
Along with a 24-hour fitness center, this smoke-free apartment building has self parking and a seasonal outdoor pool. WiFi in public areas is free. Each apartment provides a kitchen with a refrigerator, an oven, a stovetop, and a microwave. For a bit of entertainment, a flat-screen TV comes with cable channels, and guests can also appreciate conveniences like a washer/dryer and a coffee/tea maker.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets not allowed
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 10.00 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Stay Alfred Flats East Apartment Cleveland
- Stay Alfred Flats East Apartment
- Stay Alfred Flats East Cleveland
- Stay Alfred Flats East
- Stay Alfred At Flats Cleveland
- Stay Alfred at Flats East Apartment
- Stay Alfred at Flats East Cleveland
- Stay Alfred at Flats East Apartment Cleveland
- Seasonal outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Self parking: USD 10.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Refrigerator (full size)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Bed sheets provided
- Bathtub or shower
- Hair dryer
- Free toiletries
- Towels provided
- Flat-screen TV with cable service
- Laptop workspace
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Iron/ironing board
- In the city center
- In the entertainment district
Things to do
- 24-hour fitness center
- Smoke detector
- 10 rooms
Nearby things to do
Loud: near railroad & above 2 restaurants/bars
The apartment was very clean and modern. There were no blinds in the living/dining, There were some shoe prints on the floor leading to the balcony. It was obvious they did not check nor clean the floor that day. The beds did not have a second sheet on them. No additional sheets in the closet. I paid a cleaning fee for two days. No one came to clean. Why was I charged a cleaning fee? Our checkin time was 3pm. We arrived early. At 3pm, our apartment was not ready. I received many messages about checkin procedures. No one notified me of the delay. It would have been only appropriate to inform me of the delay so I could have utilized my time doing something else other than waiting. I received one room key. The issue is we planned to do different things at different times. The one key made this impossible. To lock the door you NEED THE KEY. If you don't have the key you can't lock the door so you can't leave the apartment. Also, if you don't have the key fob you can't use the elevator. Not everyone can walk up & down four flights of stairs with bags/etc. Last, it's very loud at night. There's a railroad near and the property is located above two restaurants/bars. If I had known this in advance, I would have planned accordingly or not even stayed at this property. You need to disclose the key limits, no one on site and the noise; so potential customers can make an informed decision about staying at your property. My overall experience was not positive and I cannot recommend.