- Cleveland Public Library
- 1 min walk
- Public Square
- 3 min walk
- Cleveland Arcade
- 4 min walk
- Cleveland, OH (CLE-Hopkins Intl.)
- 16 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Cleveland's Gateway District neighborhood, Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade is in the business district and near a metro station. Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Great Lakes Science Center are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Greater Cleveland Aquarium and Cleveland Metroparks Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse or Progressive Field. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Cleveland Public Library - 1 min walk
- Public Square - 3 min walk
- Cleveland Arcade - 4 min walk
- Horseshoe Casino - 5 min walk
- JACK Cleveland Casino - 6 min walk
- Tower City-Public Square Station - 9 min walk
- Cleveland Station - 15 min walk
- Cleveland, OH (CLE-Hopkins Intl.) - 18 min drive
- 1890 Restaurant – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
- 1890 Lounge – Bar offering American cuisine. Serves dinner and light fare daily, happy hour available.
- 1890 Coffee Bar – Coffee shop offering American cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade
Awards and affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, and asexual (LGBTQIA) guests.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Centrally located. Very intriguing and unique hotel. Sheets were loud maybe due to they were new? Mattress was comfortable and room was clean upon arrival.