- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located on a river, Royal Sonesta Chicago Riverfront is in Chicago's The Loop neighborhood, an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Grant Park and Chicago Riverwalk, while Navy Pier and John G. Shedd Aquarium are popular area attractions. Lincoln Park Zoo and Skydeck Ledge are not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- State Station - 4 min walk
- Millennium Station - 6 min walk
- Chicago, IL (MDW-Midway Intl.) - 17 min drive
- Hoyts – Alfresco dining restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Royal Sonesta Chicago Riverfront
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
The hotel is directly across from Tr*mp tower. Thankfully our room faced away from the huge sign. Cleanliness was so so, bedding had a few stains at the skirting, there were clean glasses over old and used coasters in the restroom. Bed was comfy, front desk were nice. Door guy, never greeted, therefore we didn’t use his help.