- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- John Hancock Center
- 8 min walk
- Water Tower Place
- 9 min walk
- House of Blues Chicago
- 2 min drive
- Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.)
- 29 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the entertainment district, Viceroy Chicago is in Chicago's Near North Side neighborhood, an area with great shopping. Chicago Theatre and Field Museum of Natural History are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include John Hancock Center and Chicago Riverwalk. Check out an event or a game at United Center, and consider making time for Lincoln Park Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.
- John Hancock Center - 8 min walk
- Water Tower Place - 9 min walk
- Chicago Riverwalk - 2 min drive
- Chicago Theatre - 2 min drive
- House of Blues Chicago - 2 min drive
- Millennium Station - 2 min drive
- Clark-Division Station - 5 min walk
- Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.) - 33 min drive
- Somerset – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily.
- Devereaux – Rooftop bar offering American cuisine. Serves lunch and light fare daily.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great location. Very modern room with a great view Room cleaning seemed to have a strange schedule. We were out for an entire day on Saturday, returned at 5pm and the room hadn’t been cleaned. Not a big deal, but strange that the room was never cleaned that day. Same on Sunday - and they came by at 4pm - too late then!