- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- John Hancock Center
- 8 min walk
- Water Tower Place
- 9 min walk
- House of Blues Chicago
- 2 min drive
- Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.)
- 29 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located near the beach, Viceroy Chicago is in Chicago's Near North Side neighborhood, an area with great shopping. State Street and Water Tower Place are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Lincoln Park Zoo and Navy Pier. John G. Shedd Aquarium and Skydeck Ledge are not to be missed.
- John Hancock Center - 8 min walk
- Water Tower Place - 9 min walk
- Chicago Riverwalk - 2 min drive
- Chicago Theatre - 2 min drive
- House of Blues Chicago - 2 min drive
- Millennium Station - 2 min drive
- Clark-Division Station - 5 min walk
- Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.) - 32 min drive
- Somerset – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily.
- Devereaux – Rooftop bar offering American cuisine. Serves lunch and light fare daily.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Staff was amazing. Room was beautiful. Defiantly stay there again!