- Joseph G Coleman House
- 4 min walk
- Elbridge G Keith House
- 7 min walk
- Chicago Women's Park
- 7 min walk
- Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.)
- 34 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Chicago's South Loop neighborhood, The Wheeler Mansion is in the city center and near the beach. Willis Tower and Chicago Riverwalk are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Navy Pier and Water Tower Place. Traveling with kids? Don't miss John G. Shedd Aquarium, or check out an event or a game at Soldier Field.
- Joseph G Coleman House - 4 min walk
- William K Kimball House - 4 min walk
- Prairie Avenue Historic District - 7 min walk
- Elbridge G Keith House - 7 min walk
- Chicago Women's Park - 7 min walk
- Cermak-Chinatown Station - 14 min walk
- Chicago 18th Street Station - 7 min walk
- Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.) - 37 min drive
About this property
The Wheeler Mansion
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Good: Stately and elegant facility, beautiful courtyard, friendly and accommodating grounds-keeper, excellent location for our purposes. Bad: TV remote didn't work, leaky faucet, toilet that would not flush, chair leg fell off when we tried to sit on it, smell of gas around the fire place required changing rooms. Conclusion: Restoration was exquisite. Maintenance will hopefully be next in line.