- John Hancock Center
- 1 min walk
- Water Tower Place
- 2 min walk
- Chicago Riverwalk
- 14 min walk
- Chicago, IL (MDW-Midway Intl.)
- 18 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located near the beach, The Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago is in Chicago's Near North Side neighborhood, a walkable area with great shopping. Water Tower Place and Michigan Avenue are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Chicago Riverwalk and Grant Park. Check out an event or a game at Soldier Field, and consider making time for Navy Pier, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Chicago Station (Red Line) is 7 minutes by foot and Clark-Division Station is 13 minutes.
- John Hancock Center - 1 min walk
- Water Tower Place - 2 min walk
- Chicago Riverwalk - 14 min walk
- Navy Pier - 2 min drive
- House of Blues Chicago - 3 min drive
- Chicago Station (Red Line) - 7 min walk
- Millennium Station - 10 min drive
- Chicago, IL (MDW-Midway Intl.) - 18 min drive
- The Grill on the Alley – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily.
About this property
The Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort