- House of Blues Chicago
- 12 min walk
- Water Tower Place
- 12 min walk
- John Hancock Center
- 13 min walk
- Chicago, IL (MDW-Midway Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Chicago's River North neighborhood, The Godfrey Hotel Chicago is near a metro station. Chicago Theatre and Field Museum of Natural History are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Navy Pier and Lincoln Park Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at United Center or Soldier Field. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- House of Blues Chicago - 12 min walk
- Water Tower Place - 12 min walk
- John Hancock Center - 13 min walk
- Chicago Theatre - 17 min walk
- Chicago Riverwalk - 1 min drive
- Millennium Station - 2 min drive
- Chicago Station (Brown Line) - 6 min walk
- Chicago, IL (MDW-Midway Intl.) - 17 min drive
- I/O Urban Roofscape – Alfresco dining rooftop bar offering American cuisine. Serves brunch and dinner daily, happy hour available.
- The Brunch Room – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily.
About this property
The Godfrey Hotel Chicago
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, room comfort
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities