- McHenry City Hall
- 11 min walk
- McHenry Shores Beach Park
- 7 min drive
- McCullom Lake
- 7 min drive
- Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.)
- 59 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Super 8 by Wyndham McHenry is located in McHenry. Bull Valley Golf Club and Hunter Country Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Volo Bog State Natural Area and McHenry County Fairgrounds.
- McHenry City Hall - 11 min walk
- McHenry Shores Beach Park - 7 min drive
- Moraine Hills State Park - 7 min drive
- McCullom Lake - 7 min drive
- Volo Bog State Natural Area - 12 min drive
- McHenry Station - 2 min drive
- Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.) - 59 min drive
- Serves breakfast.
About this property
Super 8 by Wyndham McHenry
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I never have stayed at a hotel when walking on the carpet barefoot that when I stepped into the shower that my feet were dirty when the water was turned on. The stinched in the room was unbearable the first night and I couldn't get a much needed rest. My husbands leader dog couldn't stand the smell, even though I used febrez. I mentioned to the clerk and was assured that our room would be throughally cleaned and filters changed. We were offered a different room but needed a main floor room since our trained leader dog could be easily walked out doors when needed. The room seemed better once we returned after the cleaning but still had the stinched .