- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- John Hancock Center
- 4 min walk
- Water Tower Place
- 4 min walk
- House of Blues Chicago
- 16 min walk
- Chicago, IL (MDW-Midway Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located near the beach, Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile is in Chicago's Near North Side neighborhood, an area with great shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Chicago Riverwalk and Grant Park, while Chicago Theatre and Field Museum of Natural History are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at United Center or Soldier Field. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- John Hancock Center - 4 min walk
- Water Tower Place - 4 min walk
- House of Blues Chicago - 16 min walk
- Chicago Theatre - 18 min walk
- Chicago Riverwalk - 2 min drive
- Millennium Station - 2 min drive
- Chicago Station (Red Line) - 3 min walk
- Chicago, IL (MDW-Midway Intl.) - 17 min drive
About this property
Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
The front desk person was extremely nice. Have me a room with an awesome view. Was very polite and helpful. Knew his job very well.