- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- John Hancock Center
- 4 min walk
- Water Tower Place
- 4 min walk
- House of Blues Chicago
- 16 min walk
- Chicago, IL (MDW-Midway Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located near the beach, Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile is in Chicago's Near North Side neighborhood, an area with great shopping. John Hancock Center and Chicago Riverwalk are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Navy Pier and Lincoln Park Zoo. Check out an event or a game at United Center, and consider making time for John G. Shedd Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- John Hancock Center - 4 min walk
- Water Tower Place - 4 min walk
- House of Blues Chicago - 16 min walk
- Chicago Theatre - 18 min walk
- Chicago Riverwalk - 2 min drive
- Millennium Station - 2 min drive
- Chicago Station (Red Line) - 3 min walk
- Chicago, IL (MDW-Midway Intl.) - 17 min drive
About this property
Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Even tough I had already been charged for the room, I was not allowed to stay because I didn't have the credit card with me. I was offering $500 deposit in cash just in case I decided to order food, which I hardly do.